Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas
Exotic car rentals in Las Vegas can be a blast! If you are planning a vacation to Vegas and thinking about renting a car, you should consider an exotic car rental. For not much more than a sedan or SUV, the cost of renting an exotic car in Las Vegas can be well worth the money.
There are so many cars to chose from; Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lotus, Rolls Royce, Maybach, Porche, Audi and even muscle cars like the new Camaro ZL1 and Shelby Mustang GT500.
Things to consider when renting an exotic car while in Las Vegas are:
- Insurance. You want to make sure your insurance is up to date before you head to Vegas. Las Vegas is a large city with drivers from all over the world and you want to make sure you are covered. The last thing you would want is to be involved in a minor fender bender in a $250,000 car and not have insurance.
- Choosing your exotic car experience. With so many beautiful cars to choose from, but just one trip to Vegas to experience it in, you will need to decide if you want the flashiness of renting a Ferrari, the sleekness of a Lamborghini rental, the adrenaline rush of a Slingshot rental or the power of a Nissan GTR rental. If none of those entice you into an exotic driving experience, you can consider a Corvette rental or a muscle car rental, Camaro ZL1, anyone?
- Booking your Las Vegas luxury car rental. There are several options to choose from for your Vegas exotic car rental. Some things to consider are 1. Whether or not the rental company is conveniently located to the airport, The Strip, or your hotel. It’s even better if the exotic car rental company will deliver your dream car to you. 2. Does the company have great reviews? Listen, if you have a fantastic exotic driving experience, you will tell the world, including everyone on Social Media. You’ll share the pictures and leave great reviews. If a Las Vegas exotic car rental company doesn’t have glowing reviews, they are doing something wrong and you should keep looking.
- Read the rental terms and conditions carefully. You will be driving something that could very likely cost more than a year’s salary. This is not the time to skip the fine print and just throw your signature down on. Understand your obligations and rights BEFORE you drive off in that Vegas exotic car rental.
- You have the car, now what? Well if you came to Vegas for fun on The Strip, you know you will have to make several passes of the world-famous Vegas Strip. If you want to look most like a local who belongs in this exotic car, put your sunglasses on and keep your windows up, or cracked slightly. People who live in Vegas are used to living in air-conditioning. They don’t drive around with their windows down when it’s over 80 degrees. If you don’t mind the attention, (and you don’t because you are behind the wheel of a Ferrari), you’ll cruise the strip in style with your windows down and music blaring. Once you get tired of the strip, there are dozens of places to travel to off the strip. The drive out to Death Valley National Park is beautiful with some fascinating scenery within the park. If you aren’t interested in driving so far, then consider a drive to the scenic Red Rock Canyon which is known for it’s Native American petroglyphs, towering red sandstone peaks and seasonal waterfalls, or to the Hoover Dam. A quick trip to the California state line to visit the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas or the Primm Valley Lotto Store to grab a lottery ticket would also give you the opportunity to enjoy the open road without traveling too far.
- Have fun, be safe, and take a lot of pictures with you in that dream car!